Nurse – your assistant in the fight against the ailment of a close relative! Our life is not immune from various troubles, including, and from illnesses. Often you can face a situation where the effectiveness of modern equipment and drugs cannot help the patient – people for a long time remain chained to a bed or a hospital ward. Due to congestion at work, not every relative can afford to care for his loved ones. In addition, in order to alleviate the condition of the patient, one must be able to do elementary medical procedures, starting from injections and ending with full-fledged care of the patient. Only a few can boldly take up this hard work.
The duties of the nurse include: caring for the patient, compliance with doctor’s instructions, hygienic procedures, wet cleaning of premises, monitoring the patient’s condition, cooking and feeding the patient, accompanying the patient to the hospital, accompanying the patient for walks. In order for the patient to quickly recover and recover his old strength, it is necessary not only to support him morally with advice and beliefs in his own strength, but also to organize a decent and comfortable care – only in such conditions a person will feel positive energy and will quickly recover. An experienced nurse will always be able to help a sick person and alleviate his suffering.After all, a good nurse is not only a specialist with a medical background, but also a competent psychologist who has been given the gift of a patient’s mood for recovery and cure since birth. The greatest virtue is helping people; this is a gift from above!
The services of a caretaker from the Lux Personnel recruitment agency are care and attention, this is an attentive attitude towards the sick and the elderly, this is a vigilant control and communication, which is so often lacking for those who are forced to stay in the four walls without a break.
In our database, women from 30 to 60 years with medical education and without it, but all – only with experience.
Requirements for the incoming carer:
- Education: medical (secondary or higher) or work experience.
- Work experience in families, institutions.
- Availability of a medical book or a certificate of medical examination.
Job responsibilities (services) of the nurse:
- monitoring the condition of a sick person;
- performance of physician appointments concerning the care of a sick person;
- informing the doctor and relatives about the worsening in the condition of the sick person;
- cooking and feeding a sick person;
- according to the doctor’s prescription conducts a set of exercises of physical therapy, massage, breathing exercises;
- cleaning the room where the sick person is;
- hygienic care for a sick person – change of linen, delivery of a vessel, washing, bandaging, injections;
Additional duties of the nurse are negotiated separately with the client.
If there are any questions, call us and we will help you.